HSE Unit is responsible for the development and support of a wide set of software and systems for safety management at CERN.
Used by Radiation Protection EngineersAffecting all CERN dosimeters users
|SAILOR||Used by Safety inspectors to create and distribute email@example.com|
|SAILOR Planning||Used by Safety inspectors to plan firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SAILOR Light||Used by CERN personnel assigned to resolve safety email@example.com|
|Safety Reporting||Used by CERN personnel interested in Safety inspections and CERES firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RAISIN||Used by Radiation Protection Engineers to manage inventory and other CERN personnel to consult email@example.com|
|CERES||CERN Chemical Registers for the Environment, Health and Safetyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Dosimetry System is the software supporting the CERN Dosimetry service.
- Distribution of dosimeters to requesters who fit the criteria: medical, contract
- Recording personal doses in central database
- Reports of personal doses
Send notifications: reminder for dosimeter read-out, contract renewal, medical certificate renewal, dosimeter exchange
SAILOR - SAfety Inspections LOgging and contRol
SAILOR allows Safety Inspectors to plan, create and follow up safety inspection reports.
- Safety Inspectors record identified Hazards/Risks (what, where, urgency, responsibility, etc.)
- Designated resolvers (CERN personnel) are requested to take Action in order to control/reduce/suppress the risks
- Safety Roles (i.e.: DSOs, GLIMOS, TSOs, Department Leaders, Group Leaders, HSE, etc.) can follow-up on the resolution of those actions
RAISIN - RAdiological rISk areas INventory
RAISIN allows managing the inventory of CERN’s radiation areas.
- Radiation Protection Engineers manage the inventory of CERN’s radiation areas.
- RP Engineers identify and document the radiological risks classification.
- RAISIN shares its classifications with other systems (used for CERN-wide scope planning)