Latest update 22 June 2021
Stay well during Covid-19
Staying well while managing the demands of work, telework, family and personal life is key. In this dedicated section, we provide you with resources, tips and advice to help you navigate confinement during the COVID-19 crisis and associated challenges.
- Feeling isolated? If you need support check out the dedicated Anti-isolation support leaflet.
- Poster detailing the psychological support structures in Switzerland.
- Read more about 8 ways to keep yourself in good physical and mental condition during this period.
- Keep active and moving with the CERN Clubs, or join their informal "coffee" chats.
- Browse the Work Well Feel Well learning hub catalogue of courses.
- Watch the recording of the online conference at CERN (3 December 2020): "seven secrets to stay engaged while not becoming overwhelmed/les sept secrets pour s'engager sans s'épuiser").
- Follow the Work Well Feel Well Mattermost channel for the latest news, tips and advice.
- Video: "How to preserve one's mental health?" (in French only)
Further Resources are available from the Work Well Feel Well webpage.
Additional activities proposed by CERN colleagues to accompany you every week!
COVID-19 support and contact numbers
- COVID-19 helpline for support and information: Covid19.Helpline@cern.ch or +41 22 766 7777 from Monday to Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Self-declaration and auto-evaluation of COVID-19 cases : https://cern.ch/tramed
- In case of emergency, call the national emergency numbers (15 in France, 144 in Switzerland)
- The following services (medical and psychological) are available in France and in Switzerland.
- Information hotlines, not offering medical advice, are available in the Host States :
- In Switzerland: +41 58 463 0000 (6am - 11pm)
- In France: +33 800 130 000
- Information hotlines are also available in the cantons of Geneva (0800 909 400, 7/7, between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.) and Vaud (0800 316 800)
Any doubt about your contract or other HR-related matters? Consult this extensive FAQ.
If you cannot find your answer in this FAQ, please submit your question to HR-Covid19@cern.ch. Your query will be answered as soon as possible. Please be mindful that owing to the large volume of questions, a delay in answering may occur and we thank you for your understanding in this context.