Last updated: 7 May 2020

Travel on behalf of CERN is only permitted if it is considered essential for strategic or operational reasons by the Department Heads or the experiments Spokespersons concerned. Travel by staff members and fellows to perform professional activities at other institutions, as well as travel for participation in training courses, remains suspended. These restrictions also apply to travel that has already been approved.